Webxtra: Search engine optimisation
Top rankings with the major internet search engines will ensure that yours is the website that pops up ahead of your competitors’. After all, you’ve spent time and money developing the site so it makes good sense to get it noticed.
But the process of achieving high rankings, also called search engine optimisation (SEO), is not always as straightforward as it seems. There’s far more to successful SEO than merely tweaking site content or overloading it with certain words.
Structure, page layout, content and copy are critical in the development of an SE-friendly site, as are various off-page factors such as quality external links. That’s why all webxtra websites are created with SEO in mind.
As a design and development client of webxtra, you can take advantage of our SEO experience to outsmart your competitors, enhance your profile and enjoy better sales and enquiries. Here’s how:
Webxtra’s approach to SEO
- We consider SEO an ongoing part of our website development and marketing
- SEO is integral to the design process of all webxtra websites
- We’ll work with you to agree and implement a realistic strategy
- Together we’ll identify internet ‘keywords’ and phrases your customers will be looking for
- We’ll help you produce good content that other sites can link to
- Our aim is to increase traffic to your site - from the right kind of visitor
For your SEO requirements, please give us a call.